Examining the nature of the comorbidity between pediatric attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 78–87, July 2013
How to Cite
Biederman, J., Petty, C. R., Spencer, T. J., Woodworth, K. Y., Bhide, P., Zhu, J. and Faraone, S. V. (2013), Examining the nature of the comorbidity between pediatric attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 128: 78–87. doi: 10.1111/acps.12011
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication August 17, 2012
- 5Depression in substance-dependent delinquents. Digest of Neurology and Psychiatry. 1995(Fall): 172., , , , .
- 10Common heritable contributions to low-risk trauma, high-risk trauma, posttraumatic stress disorder, and major depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry2012;69:293–299., , et al.
- 14Genetics and mental disorders: a guide for students, clinicians, and researchers. New York, NY: The Guilford Press, 1999., , .
- 16Schedule for affective disorder and schizophrenia for school-age children epidemiologic version, 5th edn. Ft. Lauderdale: Nova Southeastern University, Center for Psychological Studies, 1994..
- 18Four factor index of social status. New Haven: Yale Press, 1975..
- 24Empirically based assessment of child and Adolescent Psychopathology: practical applications. In: Kazdin AE, ed. Developmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry. Newbury Park: Sage Publications, Inc, 1987:1–167., .