Clinical responses to antidepressants among 1036 acutely depressed patients with bipolar or unipolar major affective disorders
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 355–364, May 2013
How to Cite
Clinical responses to antidepressants among 1036 acutely depressed patients with bipolar or unipolar major affective disorders., , , , .
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Bruce J. Anderson Foundation
- McLean Private Donors Psychopharmacology Research Fund
- Lucio Bini Private Donors Mood Disorders Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.