Exercise therapy improves mental and physical health in schizophrenia: a randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 464–473, June 2013
How to Cite
Exercise therapy improves mental and physical health in schizophrenia: a randomised controlled trial., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!