Quantitative autistic traits ascertained in a national survey of 22 529 Japanese schoolchildren
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 45–53, July 2013
How to Cite
Quantitative autistic traits ascertained in a national survey of 22 529 Japanese schoolchildren., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H19-KOKORO-006 and H20-KOKORO-004
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD42541
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 4th edn. Washington, DC: Text rev. American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
- 11Social responsiveness scale (SRS), Los Angeles: Western Psychological Services, 2005., .
- 12Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Annual report on school basic survey, 2010. Tokyo: Nikkei, 2010.
- 22Jiheisyo no cyosoukishinndannhou oyobi mishinndannseijinnsyorei no kanbennashinndannho no kaihatsu ni kansuru kenkyu [Screening for undiagnosed children and adults with autism spectrum disorders]. In: Okuyama M ed. Hattasushogaisya no atarashi shindan chiryoho no kaihatsu nikansuru kenkyu: Heisei 20 nendo sokatsubuntan hokokusyo [Annual research report on development of diagnosis and treatment for individuals with developmental disorders, supported by Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants]. Tokyo: National Center for Child Health and Development, 2009:25–35., , et al.
- 23Validation of the Japanese version of the social responsiveness scale: comparison with PDD-Autism Society Japan Rating Scales (PARS) [in Japanese]. Seishin Igaku 2009;51:1101–1109., , et al.
- 25Autism diagnostic interview-revised (ADI-R), Los Angeles: Western Psychological Services, 2003., , .
- 27Nihongoban SRS no hyojyunka [Standardization of the Japanese version of the Social Responsiveness Scale]. In: Kamio Y ed. Annual report of research supported by health and labour sciences research grants [in Japanese], Tokyo: National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, 2011:49–68., , .
- 35Response style and cross-cultural comparisons of rating scales among East Asian and North American students. Psychol Sci 1995;6:170–175., , .Direct Link: