Avoidable mortality in people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder in England
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 195–201, March 2013
How to Cite
Avoidable mortality in people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder in England., , .
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- English National Institute for Health Research
- NIHR Specialist Biomedical Research Centre
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.