Plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor and prefrontal white matter integrity in late-onset depression and normal aging
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 387–396, November 2013
How to Cite
Plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor and prefrontal white matter integrity in late-onset depression and normal aging, , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Jacob and Olga Madsen Fund
- Poul M. Færgeman Grant
- K. Rasmussen Legacy Grant
- Eilif and Ane Trier-Hansen Grant
- Fund for Research in Mental Disorders
- Psychiatric Research Fund of 1967
- Einar and Ellen Geert-Jørgensen Research Grant
- Danish Psychiatric Society Travel and Education Fund
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Research Fund for the Support of Psychiatric Research in the Central Denmark Region
- Eli Lilly Psychiatric Research Foundation
- A.P. Møller Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science
- Eli and Egon Larsen Fund
- Max and Inger Wørzner Legacy Grant
- AstraZeneca Travel Grant for Danish Psychiatrists
- Helga and Peter Korning Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.