Plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor and prefrontal white matter integrity in late-onset depression and normal aging
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 387–396, November 2013
How to Cite
Plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor and prefrontal white matter integrity in late-onset depression and normal aging, , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Jacob and Olga Madsen Fund
- Poul M. Færgeman Grant
- K. Rasmussen Legacy Grant
- Eilif and Ane Trier-Hansen Grant
- Fund for Research in Mental Disorders
- Psychiatric Research Fund of 1967
- Einar and Ellen Geert-Jørgensen Research Grant
- Danish Psychiatric Society Travel and Education Fund
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Research Fund for the Support of Psychiatric Research in the Central Denmark Region
- Eli Lilly Psychiatric Research Foundation
- A.P. Møller Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science
- Eli and Egon Larsen Fund
- Max and Inger Wørzner Legacy Grant
- AstraZeneca Travel Grant for Danish Psychiatrists
- Helga and Peter Korning Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.