Preliminary results were in an oral presentation: ‘Does a recently occurred vitamin D deficit explain the excess of psychosis and schizophrenia in black first-generation immigrants?’ at the symposium: ‘What explains the schizophrenia epidemic among immigrants to Western Europe?’ organized by Jean-Paul Selten and Wim Veling, with John McGrath as discussant, at the 3rd Biennal Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference, Florence, Italy, April 14-18, 2012.
Clinical symptoms of psychotic episodes and 25-hydroxy vitamin D serum levels in black first-generation immigrants
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
How to Cite
Clinical symptoms of psychotic episodes and 25-hydroxy vitamin D serum levels in black first-generation immigrants.
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!