Association of lay beliefs about causes of depression with social distance
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 397–405, November 2013
How to Cite
Association of lay beliefs about causes of depression with social distance., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.