Letter to the editor
Long-term sickness absence in the workplace: causes of sickness absence and their predictors
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 98–99, July 2013
How to Cite
Kawada, T. (2013), Long-term sickness absence in the workplace: causes of sickness absence and their predictors. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 128: 98–99. doi: 10.1111/acps.12104
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.