Borderline versus bipolar: differences matter
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 385–386, November 2013
How to Cite
Barroilhet, S., Vöhringer, P. A. and Ghaemi, S. N. (2013), Borderline versus bipolar: differences matter. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 128: 385–386. doi: 10.1111/acps.12107
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.