Psychosis-inducing effects of cannabis are related to both childhood abuse and COMT genotypes
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 54–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Psychosis-inducing effects of cannabis are related to both childhood abuse and COMT genotypes., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: SAF2008-05674-C03-00 and 03, PNSD2008-I090, PNSD2009-I019
- Institute of Health Carlos III
- CIBER of Mental Health
- Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca, DIUE, Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR827
- Fundació Caixa Castelló-Bancaixa. Grant Numbers: P1·1B2010-40, P1·1B2011-47, FI00272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.