These authors contributed equally to the work.
A hierarchy of predictors for dementia-free survival in old-age: results of the AgeCoDe study
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 63–72, January 2014
How to Cite
A hierarchy of predictors for dementia-free survival in old-age: results of the AgeCoDe study, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , for the AgeCoDe study group.
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 01GI0102, 01GI0711, 01GI0712, 01GI0713, 01GI0714, 01GI0715, 01GI0716, 01ET1006B, 01GI0420, 01GI0422, 01GI0423, 01GI0429, 01GI0431, 01GI0433, 01GI0434, 01GI0710
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: 1730/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.