These two authors have contributed equally.
No clear effects of acute tryptophan depletion on processing affective prosody in male adults with ADHD
Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Special Issue: “Acute Tryptophan Depletion in Translational Psychiatric Research”, GUEST EDITOR Florian Daniel Zepf
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 142–148, August 2013
How to Cite
No clear effects of acute tryptophan depletion on processing affective prosody in male adults with ADHD., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.