Media reporting on suicide: challenges and opportunities
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 316–317, October 2013
How to Cite
Erlangsen, A. (2013), Media reporting on suicide: challenges and opportunities. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 128: 316–317. doi: 10.1111/acps.12132
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.