Bridging the gap: using farms to enhance social inclusion of people with chronic mental disorders
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 318–319, October 2013
How to Cite
Iancu, S. C., Bunders, J. F. G. and van Balkom, A. J. L. M. (2013), Bridging the gap: using farms to enhance social inclusion of people with chronic mental disorders. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 128: 318–319. doi: 10.1111/acps.12152
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- 4Global pattern of experienced and anticipated discrimination reported by people with major depressive disorder: a cross-sectional survey. Lancet 2012;9860:55–62., , et al.
- 5Farm animal-assisted interventions in clinical depression. PhD Thesis based on peer-reviewed articles. Ås, Norway: Norwegian University of Life Sciences, 2011..
- 6Therapeutic horticulture for clinical depression in a green care context: prospective studies on mental health benefits, active components and existential issues. PhD Thesis based on peer-reviewed articles. Ås, Norway: Norwegian University of Life Sciences, 2010..
- 7Evaluation of a horticultural activity programme for persons with psychiatric illness. HKJOT 2010;20:80–86., .