An editorial comment to Østergaard SD, Meyers BS, Flint AJ, Mulsant BH, Whyte EM, Ulbricht CM, Bech P, Rothschild AJ ‘Measuring Psychotic Depression’
How can we make measures of psychotic depression symptoms more clinically useful?
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 161–162, March 2014
How to Cite
Fava, M. (2014), How can we make measures of psychotic depression symptoms more clinically useful?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 129: 161–162. doi: 10.1111/acps.12177
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- 1Measuring psychotic depression. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2014;129:211–220., , et al.
- 5The Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale. Psychol Rep 1962;10:799–812., .
- 8Another look at outcomes and outcome measures in psychiatry: Cui bono? Psychother Psychosom 2014;83:6–9., .
- 10What did STAR* D teach us? Results from a large-scale, practical, clinical trial for patients with depression. Psychiatr Serv 2009;60:1439–1445., , , , , .