Letter to the editor
Did Karl Jaspers miss psychiatry or is psychiatry missing Jaspers' legacy?
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 6, pages 489–490, December 2013
How to Cite
Elias, A. (2013), Did Karl Jaspers miss psychiatry or is psychiatry missing Jaspers' legacy?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 128: 489–490. doi: 10.1111/acps.12178
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.