Biological phenotypes underpin the physio-somatic symptoms of somatization, depression, and chronic fatigue syndrome
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 83–97, February 2014
How to Cite
Biological phenotypes underpin the physio-somatic symptoms of somatization, depression, and chronic fatigue syndrome., , .
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.