Association between baseline serum vascular endothelial growth factor levels and response to electroconvulsive therapy
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 6, pages 461–466, June 2014
How to Cite
Association between baseline serum Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) levels and response to electroconvulsive therapy, , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Italian Ministry of Health and Regione Lombardia. Grant Number: ID: 17387 SAL-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.