Trauma and psychosis: Is it easier to study quarks than subjective meaning?
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 6, pages 478–479, June 2014
How to Cite
Barrantes-Vidal, N. (2014), Trauma and psychosis: Is it easier to study quarks than subjective meaning?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 129: 478–479. doi: 10.1111/acps.12218
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: PSI2011-30321-C02-01
- Fundació La Marató de TV3. Grant Number: 091110
- Generalitat de Catalunya . Grant Number: 2009SGR672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.