Discontinuation of clozapine: a 15-year naturalistic retrospective study of 320 patients
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 30–39, July 2014
How to Cite
Discontinuation of clozapine: A 15-year naturalistic retrospective study of 320 patients., , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Research Service
- NIH. Grant Number: T32 GM007250
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.