Treating women with substance use disorders during pregnancy. A comprehensive approach to caring for mother and child. By H. E. Jones, K. Kaltenbach. Published by Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2013. 200 pp., Hardback, £35.00. ISBN: 978-0-19-996855-8.
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 238–239, March 2014
How to Cite
Kondrup, R. E. (2014), Treating women with substance use disorders during pregnancy. A comprehensive approach to caring for mother and child. By H. E. Jones, K. Kaltenbach. Published by Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2013. 200 pp., Hardback, £35.00. ISBN: 978-0-19-996855-8. . Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 129: 238–239. doi: 10.1111/acps.12238
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.