Letters to the Editor
View on DSM from Taiwan: transition from IV to 5
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 3, page 235, March 2014
How to Cite
Chang, J. P.-C., Lin, C.-C., Hwu, H.-G. and Su, K.-P. (2014), View on DSM from Taiwan: transition from IV to 5. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 129: 235. doi: 10.1111/acps.12244
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.