Prediction of time-to-attainment of recovery for borderline patients followed prospectively for 16 years
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 205–213, September 2014
How to Cite
Prediction of time-to-attainment of recovery for borderline patients followed prospectively for 16 years., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH47588, MH62169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.