Obsessive–compulsive symptoms in at-risk mental states for psychosis: associations with clinical impairment and cognitive function
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 214–226, September 2014
How to Cite
Obsessive–compulsive symptoms in at-risk mental states for psychosis: associations with clinical impairment and cognitive function., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- ERAB (European Research Advisory Board)
- Pfizer Pharma
- Roche Pharma
- I3G and AOK (health insurance company)
- University of Goettingen
- LMU Munich
- Janssen Cilag
- Otsuka Pharma
- German Research Foundation
- Servier, Pfizer Pharma GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH & CoKGaA
- Evangelisches Studienwerk
- Landesgraduiertenförderung of the Heidelberg University
- Janssen Cilag
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.