Improving Mental Health Care: The Global Challenge By Graham Thornicroft, Mirella Ruggeri and David Goildberg (eds). Published by Wiley-Blackwell, West Sussex, UK, 2013 462 pp., Hardback £74.99 (US$93.10). ISBN: 978-1-118-33797-4
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 1, page 74, July 2014
How to Cite
Drake, R. E. and Bajraktari, I. (2014), Improving Mental Health Care: The Global Challenge By Graham Thornicroft, Mirella Ruggeri and David Goildberg (eds). Published by Wiley-Blackwell, West Sussex, UK, 2013 462 pp., Hardback £74.99 (US$93.10). ISBN: 978-1-118-33797-4 . Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 130: 74. doi: 10.1111/acps.12266
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.