Waiting list may be a nocebo condition in psychotherapy trials: a contribution from network meta-analysis
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 181–192, September 2014
How to Cite
Waiting list may be a nocebo condition in psychotherapy trials: a contribution from network meta-analysis., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Japan Foundation for Neuroscience and Mental Health
- Medical Research Council, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.