An editorial comment on Lepping P, Schönfeldt-Lecuona C, Sambhi RS, Lanka SVN, Lane S, Whittington R, Leucht S, Poole R “A Systematic Review of the Clinical Relevance of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation”
rTMS deserves a fair chance as a novel treatment for depression
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
How to Cite
Aleman, A., Slotema, C. W. and Sommer, I. E. (2014), rTMS deserves a fair chance as a novel treatment for depression. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. doi: 10.1111/acps.12277
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- 1A systematic review of the clinical relevance of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2014; doi: 10.1111/acps.12276 [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.
- 8Has repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) treatment for depression improved? A systematic review and meta-analysis comparing the recent vs. the earlier rTMS studies Acta Psychiatr Scand 2007;116:165–173., , , .
- 10Optimal transcranial magnetic stimulation coil placement for targeting the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex using novel magnetic resonance image-guided neuronavigation. Hum Brain Mapp 2010;31:1643–1652., , et al.
- 12Treatment of major depression with bilateral theta burst stimulation: a randomized controlled pilot trial. J Affect Disord 2014;156:219–223., , et al.