An editorial comment on Lepping P, Schönfeldt-Lecuona C, Sambhi RS, Lanka SVN, Lane S, Whittington R, Leucht S, Poole R ‘A Systematic Review of the Clinical Relevance of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation’ .
How can we make the results of trials and their meta-analyses using continuous outcomes clinically interpretable?
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 321–323, November 2014
How to Cite
Furukawa, T. A. (2014), How can we make the results of trials and their meta-analyses using continuous outcomes clinically interpretable?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 130: 321–323. doi: 10.1111/acps.12278
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- 4Response, remission and drop-out rates following high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) for treating major depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind and sham-controlled trials. Psychol Med 2014;44:225–239., , , .
- 5Statistical power analysis in the behavioral sciences. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum; 1988.
- 6Measurement of patients' experience. In: Guyatt G, Drummond R, Meade MO, Cook DJ, eds. Users' guides to the medical literature: a manual for evidence-based clinical practice. 2nd edn. New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.; 2008. 249–271., , ,
- 7From effect size into number needed to treat. Lancet 1999;15:353..