An editorial comment on Lepping P, Schönfeldt-Lecuona C, Sambhi RS, Lanka SVN, Lane S, Whittington R, Leucht S, Poole R ‘A Systematic Review of the Clinical Relevance of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation’ .
How can we make the results of trials and their meta-analyses using continuous outcomes clinically interpretable?
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
How to Cite
Furukawa, T. A. (2014), How can we make the results of trials and their meta-analyses using continuous outcomes clinically interpretable?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. doi: 10.1111/acps.12278
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- 1A systematic review of the clinical relevance of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2014; doi: 10.1111/acps.12276 [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 5Statistical power analysis in the behavioral sciences. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum; 1988.
- 6Measurement of patients' experience. In: Guyatt G, Drummond R, Meade MO, Cook DJ, eds. Users' guides to the medical literature: a manual for evidence-based clinical practice. 2nd edn. New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.; 2008. 249–271., , ,
- 7From effect size into number needed to treat. Lancet 1999;15:353..