The big case register
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 83–86, August 2014
How to Cite
Stewart, R. (2014), The big case register. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 130: 83–86. doi: 10.1111/acps.12279
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- 4A cohort study on mental disorders, stage of cancer at diagnosis and subsequent survival. BMJ Open 2014;4:e004295., , et al.
- 7Extracting information from textual documents in the electronic health record: a review of recent research. IMIA Yearbook Med Inform 2008;47 (Suppl 1):128–144., , ,
- 9A comparative study of current clinical natural language processing systems on handling abbreviations in discharge summaries. AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2012;2012:997–1003., , , , , .
- 10Extracting semantic lexicons from discharge summaries using machine learning and the C-Value method. AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2012;2012:409–416., , , , .
- 14Drug side effect extraction from clinical narratives of psychiatry and psychology patients. JAMIA 2011;18(Suppl 1):i144–i149., , , .
- 18Finding negative symptoms of schizophrenia in patient records. Proc NLP Med Biol Work (NLPMedBio), Recent Adv Nat Lang Process (RANLP), Hissar, Bulg. 2013:9–17., , ,