Correlation of plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor and metabolic profiles in drug-naïve patients with bipolar II disorder after a twelve-week pharmacological intervention
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 120–128, February 2015
How to Cite
Correlation of plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor and metabolic profiles in drug-naïve patients with bipolar II disorder after a twelve-week pharmacological intervention., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2014
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC98-2314-B-006-022-MY3, NSC100-2314-B-075B-010-MY3
- Taiwan Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH 95-TD-M-113-055
- Taiwan National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX-97-9738NI
- National Cheng Kung University Project for Promoting Academic Excellence
- Developing World Class Research Centers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.