Editor: Karina Acevedo-Whitehouse
A metapopulation model for Canadian and West Greenland narwhals
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Animal Conservation © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 331–343, June 2013
How to Cite
Heide-Jørgensen, M. P., Richard, P. R., Dietz, R. and Laidre, K. L. (2013), A metapopulation model for Canadian and West Greenland narwhals. Animal Conservation, 16: 331–343. doi: 10.1111/acv.12000
Associate Editor: Rob Williams
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Greenland Institute of Natural Resources
- National Environmental Research Institute
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Nunavut Wildlife Management Board
- Polar Continental Shelf Project
- US National Science Foundation
- NOAA Ocean Exploration
- The Danish Natural Research Council
- The Danish Cooperation for the Environment in the Arctic (DANCEA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!