Deceased on July 3, 2011.
Stressful conditions experienced by endangered Egyptian vultures on African wintering areas
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 353–358, June 2013
How to Cite
Carrete, M., Bortolotti, G. R., Sánchez-Zapata, J. A., Delgado, A., Cortés-Avizanda, A., Grande, J. M. and Donázar, J. A. (2013), Stressful conditions experienced by endangered Egyptian vultures on African wintering areas. Animal Conservation, 16: 353–358. doi: 10.1111/acv.12001
Editor: Todd Katzner
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Junta de Andalucía, Diputación General de Aragón y Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CGL2009-12753-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!