Editor: Steve Redpath
Hollow futures? Tree decline, lag effects and hollow-dependent species
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 395–403, August 2013
How to Cite
Manning, A. D., Gibbons, P., Fischer, J., Oliver, D. L. and Lindenmayer, D. B. (2013), Hollow futures? Tree decline, lag effects and hollow-dependent species. Animal Conservation, 16: 395–403. doi: 10.1111/acv.12006
Associate Editor: Nick Isaac
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT100100358
- Environmental Decisions Hub of the Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program
Table S1. Numbers of trees by diameter class for each tree species recorded in the study area.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.