Editor: Trent Garner
Genetic population structure of the endangered fire salamander (Salamandra infraimmaculata) at the southernmost extreme of its distribution
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 412–421, August 2013
How to Cite
Blank, L., Sinai, I., Bar-David, S., Peleg, N., Segev, O., Sadeh, A., Kopelman, N. M., Templeton, A. R., Merilä, J. and Blaustein, L. (2013), Genetic population structure of the endangered fire salamander (Salamandra infraimmaculata) at the southernmost extreme of its distribution. Animal Conservation, 16: 412–421. doi: 10.1111/acv.12009
Associate Editor: Robert Jehle
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 129662, 134728
- Israel Nature and Park Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!