Editor: Trent Garner
Experimental exposure indicates the amphibian chytrid pathogen poses low risk to New Zealand's threatened endemic frogs
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 422–429, August 2013
How to Cite
Ohmer, M. E., Herbert, S. M., Speare, R. and Bishop, P. J. (2013), Experimental exposure indicates the amphibian chytrid pathogen poses low risk to New Zealand's threatened endemic frogs. Animal Conservation, 16: 422–429. doi: 10.1111/acv.12010
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- University of Otago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!