Editor: Iain Gordon
Use of mineral licks by mammals and birds in hunted and non-hunted areas of Yasuní National Park, Ecuador
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 430–437, August 2013
How to Cite
Blake, J. G., Mosquera, D. and Salvador, J. (2013), Use of mineral licks by mammals and birds in hunted and non-hunted areas of Yasuní National Park, Ecuador. Animal Conservation, 16: 430–437. doi: 10.1111/acv.12012
Associate Editor: David Valenzuela-Galván
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Ecuador
- University of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!