Editor: Iain Gordon
Using movement ecology to inform translocation efforts: a case study with an endangered lekking bird species
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 449–457, August 2013
How to Cite
Kemink, K. M. and Kesler, D. C. (2013), Using movement ecology to inform translocation efforts: a case study with an endangered lekking bird species. Animal Conservation, 16: 449–457. doi: 10.1111/acv.12015
Associate Editor: Vincenzo Penteriani
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- Audubon Society of Missouri
- Webster Groves Nature Study Society
- Prairie Biotic Research, Inc.
- Conservation Biology Certificate Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!