Editor: Darren Evans
Returning white-tailed eagles breed as successfully in landscapes under intensive forestry regimes as in protected areas
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 500–508, October 2013
How to Cite
Santangeli, A., Högmander, J. and Laaksonen, T. (2013), Returning white-tailed eagles breed as successfully in landscapes under intensive forestry regimes as in protected areas. Animal Conservation, 16: 500–508. doi: 10.1111/acv.12017
Associate Editor: Jaime Ramos
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Finnish School in Wildlife Biology, Conservation and Management (LUOVA)
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!