Editor: Karina Acevedo-Whitehouse
Distribution patterns of Yangtze finless porpoises in the Yangtze River: implications for reserve management
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 509–518, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Wang, D., Turvey, S. T., Taylor, B. and Akamatsu, T. (2013), Distribution patterns of Yangtze finless porpoises in the Yangtze River: implications for reserve management. Animal Conservation, 16: 509–518. doi: 10.1111/acv.12019
Associate Editor: Rob Williams
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30730018, 31170501
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Z-4
- Ministry of Agriculture of China and the China Three Gorges Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!