Editor: Iain Gordon
Delayed physiological acclimatization by African elephants following reintroduction
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 575–583, October 2013
How to Cite
Jachowski, D. S., Slotow, R. and Millspaugh, J. J. (2013), Delayed physiological acclimatization by African elephants following reintroduction. Animal Conservation, 16: 575–583. doi: 10.1111/acv.12031
Associate Editor: Paddy Brock
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- University of Missouri
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Amarula (Distell (PTY) Ltd)
- Wildlands Conservation Trust
- US Fish & Wildlife Service African Elephant Conservation Fund. Grant Number: 98210-2-G419
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2053623, FA2006032300024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!