Editor: Matthew Gompper
The fall and rise of Ethiopian wolves: lessons for conservation of long-lived, social predators
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 621–632, December 2013
How to Cite
Marino, J., Sillero-Zubiri, C., Gottelli, D., Johnson, P. J. and Macdonald, D. W. (2013), The fall and rise of Ethiopian wolves: lessons for conservation of long-lived, social predators. Animal Conservation, 16: 621–632. doi: 10.1111/acv.12036
Associate Editor: Abi Vanak
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- John Ellerman Foundation
- Whitley Trust
- Born Free Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!