Editor: Iain Gordon
Trophy hunting in Africa: long-term trends in antelope horn size
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 648–660, December 2013
How to Cite
Crosmary, W.-G., Loveridge, A. J., Ndaimani, H., Lebel, S., Booth, V., Côté, S. D. and Fritz, H. (2013), Trophy hunting in Africa: long-term trends in antelope horn size. Animal Conservation, 16: 648–660. doi: 10.1111/acv.12043
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- French ‘Agence Nationale de Recherche’. Grant Number: ANR-05-BDIV-013-01
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery
- Soutien aux Cotutelles Internationales de thèses de l'Université Claude Bernard Lyon1
- Ministère des Affaires Etrangères
- Ambassade de France au Zimbabwe
- IFB ‘Global Change and Biodiversity’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!