Editor: Karina Acevedo-Whitehouse
Low MHC variation in the polar bear: implications in the face of Arctic warming?
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 671–683, December 2013
How to Cite
Weber, D. S., Van Coeverden De Groot, P. J., Peacock, E., Schrenzel, M. D., Perez, D. A., Thomas, S., Shelton, J. M., Else, C. K., Darby, L. L., Acosta, L., Harris, C., Youngblood, J., Boag, P. and Desalle, R. (2013), Low MHC variation in the polar bear: implications in the face of Arctic warming?. Animal Conservation, 16: 671–683. doi: 10.1111/acv.12045
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Nunavut Wildlife Management Board
- Nunavut Tuungavik Inc.
- National Science and Engineering Council, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!