Editor: Res Altwegg
Losing uniqueness – shifts in carabid species composition during dry grassland and heathland succession
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 661–670, December 2013
How to Cite
Buchholz, S., Hannig, K. and Schirmel, J. (2013), Losing uniqueness – shifts in carabid species composition during dry grassland and heathland succession. Animal Conservation, 16: 661–670. doi: 10.1111/acv.12046
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!