Editor: Res Altwegg
Inferring dispersal dynamics from local population demographic modelling: the case of the slender-billed gull in France
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 684–693, December 2013
How to Cite
Doxa, A., Besnard, A., Bechet, A., Pin, C., Lebreton, J.-D. and Sadoul, N. (2013), Inferring dispersal dynamics from local population demographic modelling: the case of the slender-billed gull in France. Animal Conservation, 16: 684–693. doi: 10.1111/acv.12048
Associate Editor: Michael Schaub
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Foundation MAVA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!