Editor: Nathalie Pettorelli
Burrow-dwelling ecosystem engineers provide thermal refugia throughout the landscape
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 694–703, December 2013
How to Cite
Pike, D. A. and Mitchell, J. C. (2013), Burrow-dwelling ecosystem engineers provide thermal refugia throughout the landscape. Animal Conservation, 16: 694–703. doi: 10.1111/acv.12049
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- Dynamac Corporation
- Canaveral National Seashore
- Department of Biological Sciences at Towson University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!