Editor: Todd Katzner
Do individual seabirds specialize in fisheries' waste? The case of black-browed albatrosses foraging over the Patagonian Shelf
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
How to Cite
Granadeiro, J. P., Brickle, P. and Catry, P. (2013), Do individual seabirds specialize in fisheries' waste? The case of black-browed albatrosses foraging over the Patagonian Shelf. Animal Conservation. doi: 10.1111/acv.12050
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- The Wildlife Conservation Society
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT-Portugal). Grant Numbers: PTDC/MAR/099366/2008, PEst-OE/MAR/UI0331/2011
- Falkland Islands Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!