Editor: Todd Katzner
Do individual seabirds specialize in fisheries' waste? The case of black-browed albatrosses foraging over the Patagonian Shelf
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 19–26, February 2014
How to Cite
Granadeiro, J. P., Brickle, P. and Catry, P. (2014), Do individual seabirds specialize in fisheries' waste? The case of black-browed albatrosses foraging over the Patagonian Shelf. Animal Conservation, 17: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/acv.12050
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- The Wildlife Conservation Society
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT-Portugal). Grant Numbers: PTDC/MAR/099366/2008, PEst-OE/MAR/UI0331/2011
- Falkland Islands Government
Appendix S1. Carbon and nitrogen isotopic ratios of potential prey in the diet of black-browed albatrosses, used in the isotopic mixing model.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.