Editor: Todd Katzner
Effect of rehabilitation on survival rates of endangered Cape vultures
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 52–60, February 2014
How to Cite
Monadjem, A., Wolter, K., Neser, W. and Kane, A. (2014), Effect of rehabilitation on survival rates of endangered Cape vultures. Animal Conservation, 17: 52–60. doi: 10.1111/acv.12054
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Rand Merchant Bank
- Computer Facilities
- Lomas Wildlife Protection Trust
- Natural Encounters Inc.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Mazda Wildlife Fund
- Tusk Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!